Our virtual infrastructure and networks are built from the ground up to provide the highest quality, reliable business services for our customers. We pride ourselves on operating a world-class network built to the performance and reliability demands of our customers.
Data Centre Melbourne
Our network leverages Cisco routers and switches for total dependency and performance, and features a redundant design to provide capacity in case of a failure in any part of our network.
Our Virtual Infrastructure operates on enterprise grade Intel servers, with dual Intel Xeon processors, and we use Coraid EtherDrive SAN systems with SSD drives for extreme performance data storage.
Date Centre Location
• Minimum N+1 Redundancy on Power Supply
• 2 x UPS Systems (N+1)
• Dedicated Supply Authority sub-station on site, 3200 Amps
• 2 x 800KVA UPS + Proposed 2 x 600KVA Dual Cord N+1 configuration
• 3 x Generators onsite (N+1 configuration, Utilised on Demand)
• Main Switch Board to Australian Standard 4Bi with 3200 Amps
• 4 x STS supporting 4 x UPS systems and 3 x Independent Mechanical Switchboards + 14 Essential Power Distribution Units
• UPS auto switch/dual cord, automatically switched in upon power loss
• Redundant/dual power is provided to each rack
• Dual Distribution Boards configured with ISO-Bar Technology.
Contact the Geeks for more information.
Fire Detection and Suppression
• 2x VESDA sensor systems and 40x Smoke Detectors
• 2 hour fire rating supported by 2hr fire rated doors in DC
• VESDA Fire Detection, under floor, ceiling and Return air
• Multiple SFIP with Mimic configuration fire suppression system
Data Centre Security
• Access Control via Proximity Cards & Biometrics
• Secure Locked Racks
• CCTV Camera Monitoring
• 24×7 Security Monitoring & Patrolling
• Minimum N+1 Redundancy for Air Conditioning
• 3 x Chiller Cooling System (N+1) 14 x 150KWs airconditioning units, supported by 3 x Cooling Towers
• Temperatures Maintained at 22ºC (+/- 2ºC)
• Humidity Maintained at 50% (+/- 10%)
• Environmental Monitoring.